Shareware is a unique method of distributing software that allows you to download and fully evaluate the product before deciding to buy it. It is not free software. Within the set evaluation period (30 days), you must decide if you want to keep the software. If you don't use it, please delete the software. Otherwise you must pay for it.
This VocalWriter shareware version is fully functional. Nothing is disabled and all features work as designed. The only restriction is you can only use the software for 30 days.
To try out VocalWriter, here's what you do:
• Download the VocalWriter application Disk Image file here:
• Mount the VocalWriter 2.0.dmg image file and copy the VocalWriter™ 2.0 folder anywhere to your hard drive.
• Open VocalWriter.app and select Trial when asked for your serial number. A friendly reminder to register is shown for about 10 seconds before you can start using VocalWriter. When you register, this reminder is not shown anymore.
• To learn the basics, take a look at the Tutorials in Chapters 2 and 3 if you're a first time user.
• You have 30 days to evaluate it.
• If you plan on using VocalWriter, please support it and register your copy.
RESTRICTIONS VocalWriter may not be sold or distributed in any form, either with other products (commercial, shareware, or freeware), in shareware/freeware collections or any physical or electronic medium, without the prior written consent of KAE Labs.
DISCLAIMER KAE Labs makes no warranties regarding this program, its performance, or fitness to any purpose. KAE Labs is not responsible for any damage or data loss caused directly or indirectly through the use of this program.
P.O. Box 1904 Woodinville WA 98077